Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fat Tuesday ...


Rock Star (color)
Originally uploaded by toyfoto.
It's almost over, but I wanted to sneak this in before Lent is upon us. (No, mom, I have not returned to the fold, nor am I giving up photography {or meat} on Fridays). Annabel and I celebrated Mardi Gras by trying on beads and animal masks and dancing around the house pretending she couldn't see me taking "pishers." She even helped our guest - Arly C. Clumps III - get into the festival spirit. Since Arly's people - Dappa John and Ama Sally - are in the Big Easy this very as we speak-end with their Krewe de Glue, Annabel knew he felt a little bit of longing for all the glamour and sparkle.


wolf mask Arly dog is a little homesick for mardi gras not looking mama


She has such a head for knowing ... cheered him up poste-hasty.

No comments: