Friday, February 17, 2006

Translaitin' n' schiizzle ...

I had to share this: I happened upon www.Gizoogle.com and found out how this blog reads in hip-hop ... The following is the translation of the post: "A little girl in us all"

Friday, February 17, 2006
A shawty gizzle in us all

I cizzay believe I'm still fixated on Valentizzles Day. I'm beginn'n ta thizzink it's hustla possible T-H-to-tha-izzat tha Hallmark thugz hizzy invaded mah cranium n implanted some kind of emotion amplify'n device that makes me crave sweet, albeit, manufactured moments.

I actually wizzy out n bought treats fo` mah sweets this year aww nah. Cookies n a sketch bizzle fo` Jed n a purple tutu fo` Annabel.

See, we've been straight trippin' `bout birds who wear tutus in her book "Bears Who Wear Glasses," n she keeps tell'n me she'd like a purple tutu, too n shit.

When I saw this shawty frock in a giftshop last weekend I chisled out mah credit card F-R-to-tha-izzom tha wad of useless crud I've collected in mah wallet n handed it right over ta tha clerk . It's your homie snoop dogg from the dpg.

Of course, this story is going tha way of tha Pottery Bizzy lamb ...you knizzow, tha one she grabbed in tha store n chewed on (whizzay she was `bout seven months old, forc'n me ta purchase tha S-O-Double-Gizzy mop fo` tha exorbinant price of $8) n promptly dropped tha animal as soon as we walked out of tha store.

Afta ballin' tha box n pull'n out tha baller W-R-to-tha-izzap, Jed helped her try it on. She immediately began ta howl as if we were steppin' out her hizzy strand by strand paper'd up. ... I put tha tizzle away fo` gangsta. If its story ends like as tha lamb's has, she'll be sleep'n in her tutu by Summa's end . Aint no killin' everybodys chillin'.

No comments: