Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Craftacular is back ... and refusing to do its homework

She's not here


Instead we'll just be making it up as we go along.


Vegetable bands


VEGGIWRAP CUFFS


You've seen these wraps on vegetables, right?

They make pretty cool cuffs. Just affix a bit of felt and double sided tape and slip on your wrist. We used a pre-made felt owl.



Why did the rubber chicken cross the road?


WHY DID THE RUBBER CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?


Why to stretch its legs, of course.

*I'll wait until you stop laughing*

Ittybit saw this picture in a Highlights magazine and started begging for clay.

Now I'm thinking maybe she has a future with Aardman Studios.

2 comments:

MathTeacher said...

Oh my goodness THE BOXCAR CHILDREN! I remember reading those in bed with a flashlight way past my bedtime :).

I am a lurker, and I check your blog daily. You are so awesome and have incredible children. So... HI!

toyfoto said...

Thanks for reading! I love my lurkers.

Ittybit found the Boxcar Children at a library book sale and fell in love. I'd never heard of them, but now I'm hooked, too.