Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And then I burst into tears

diaper bum


When I call the babysitter I usually know what I'm in for. ...


"He's really having a great day.

"So happy. So chatty. I love him. He's just a joy."


Today wasn't even the exception.

"He's been so good today. He's so happy to be wearing big-boy underwear. He's going to the potty when he has to and he's kept G.I. Joe dry all day."

"I predict you won't have to buy another package of diapers again. ...

"You can cross that expense right off your grocery shopping list."


And then I burst into tears.

4 comments:

mrschichen said...

I'm totally feeling this about my Henry. Here's a big hug for you. xoxoxo

Barbara D said...

Gulp! But he's still your baby right?

Kelly said...

We're a few years out from the diapers. Can you believe I've kept a single pull-up? Something about throwing out that last one.

toyfoto said...

I completely understand, Kelly. I have newborn diapers, saved from from each baby as they outgrew them. Something about those tiny dipes ...