Sunday, June 21, 2009

Go on, get Uppity ...



When the folks at Uppity Shirts sent me four free shirts ...

They probably had NO idea that Ittybit would have NOTHING to do with a black t-shirt that said "wickid."

But ooooo ... that pink one ... she'd wear that .... it's her color:



What's that you ask wrinkled-nose lady selling over-priced fruit skewers at the farmer's market? What does the boy's shirt say?



Yes ... I'm sure he WILL appreciate me taking his picture wearing it in a few years.

I just felt sorry for Jed ...

The shirt the folks at Uppity sent for him gave him the blues ...



He was hoping for some edgy alternadoo-dad. ... I suppose he should have read the instructions.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ooh, thanks for the URL. I love clever t-shirts.

Anonymous said...

giggles.