Friday, October 13, 2006

It's been a while ...



"Hello baby," I say as I climb out of the car.

"Hello baby," she replies with outstretched arms and chocolatey smile.

The camera wasn't between us, even though it was.

She smiled anyway.

And then we were off and running.

Run Lola Run.

I remember not too long ago when someone lovingly told me:
Just wait. There will come a time when even YOU won't be able to get all those Kodak moments anymore.

And I cursed her.

Because she was so right.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

my daughter was like that.

all posey for a while then on the go. then one day i got the camera out again and she would be screaming at me mad and see the camera and strike a pose and a smile.

now i can't get her face out of it. her myspace is littered with photos of herself in the bathroom mirror, pictures of her at the desk, it's endless.

Whirlwind said...

What a beautiful, happy picture.

I've gotten plenty of "on the go" pictures of Moe where she's more blurry then kid lately. It must be the age.