Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I don't think so


silly mommy, originally uploaded by toyfoto.



Do I really need to explain what this look is all about?

I don't think so.

Do I really need to explain that whatever it is I've said has been met with skepticism?

I don't think so.

I could have said, "The sky is blue" and her answer would have been, "I don't think so."

Do I need to mention that we're never ever ever - not in a million years - going to be able to save up enough money for college for this one?

I don't think so.

Let's nope there's still money for scholarships in 14 years. ...

*Please don't say, "I don't think so."

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh I LOVE this one.

Anonymous said...

Too CUTE! She looks more like you in this one, like the pic of you on your sidebar.

Anonymous said...

You tell Annabel she looks very pretty in her dress and her hair is beautiful!

Later, Kcoz

Binky said...

Is there anyone who could resist that face? I don't think so.

Anonymous said...

Mini-You. Totally.