Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Work. Space.


A comfortable chair ..., originally uploaded by toyfoto.


I can't tell you how wonderful it has been to bring my boy to work.

It's not ideal by any means. Not only is the place filthy with grime and often smells of printers' ink and press solvents, the boy - when awake - is into everything and everybody. So, while it's not something I'd want to do on a daily basis, every so often when the sitter calls off her services (on account of sickness) or the doctors' appointments make the commute to and from and to again about as comprehensible as driving to Florida for the weekend, it's nice to know work still works for the kid.

All we need is good ol' friend recycling, a phone and a comfy chair


... laptop optional.

3 comments:

SDMueller said...

I would totally hire him.

Anonymous said...

Not everyone could bring their kid to work because not everyone has a kid as adorable and well-behaved as yours. *sigh*

toyfoto said...

I think my coworkers are saints, though. They've put up with a bit of rabble rousing, I tell ya.