Monday, May 24, 2010

Ice Cream, You Scream

Double dip: cotton candy and bubble gum; Single dip: "danilla"

Oh man, Snow Mans.

Can you believe I've never stopped here for ice cream?

I mean ... I remember my grandfather taking me to Neudecker's when it was a bakery (not a gun shop).

But The SnowMan? ... No memory.

And now, after a taste, I feel as if my childhood has a gigantic hole it that has to be filled with cold, sugary confections.

Ittybit highly recommends Bubble Gum.

The Champ is a "danilla" purist.

Been to any "new" ice cream spots?

Tell me what I'm missing.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

When I was little, every time we came to grandma's house, we stopped for ice cream on the way here...my dad's idea. We now live in the house, and go at least once a week...Joyful Coconut Almond or Moose Tracks are my favorites. The kids? Well, they stick with vanilla with cookie dough chunks on top.

toyfoto said...

Kids, i tell ya. They can be so bland.