Thursday, January 17, 2008

His and Hers' home improvement


jed, bubble wrap, originally uploaded by toyfoto.


Him: I had planned to install the new replacement windows in the kitchen today, but I also had a meeting scheduled.

Me: *blank stare.

Him: I wasn't sure if I'd be able to finish in time so I put up some bubble wrap just in case I got called away.

Me: *blink. blink.

Him: But I never got around to putting them in anyway.

Me: I see that.

Him: I'm really liking the way the light comes through the bubble wrap, though.

Me: Nice try, but we are NOT having bubble wrap curtains.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not...this sounds like a conversation my husband and I have had before. What is it with men and bubble wrap?

Anonymous said...

Love that picture. I love me some bubble wrap. So childish I know, but it brings me joy.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Why not? You could get wonderful difused light and when you are bored there is fun, waiting right there to be popped.