Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can't argue with logic

print 47/365

HER: "Why isn't it printing?"

ME: "I don't know. Maybe the new Internet dad set up has some knots in it."

HER: "But look. This button says 'Print.' If I push it shouldn't it just print."

ME: "That's what I would guess. ... But then again, I don't even really know how the fax machine works other than 'magic isn't involved'."

HER: "What's a fax machine?"

ME: "A relative dinosaur of technology."

HER: "Maybe the fax could talk to the printer and make it work ... you know ... since they're related."

ME: "Now that really would be magic."

2 comments:

PeteA said...

since they're related. lol. kids are funny.

Kcoz said...

"But look. This button says 'Print.' If I push it shouldn't it just print."


She is thinking that the button should over ride the computer...good logic, but logic does not always apply in the computer world.

Later...