Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Kaopectate doesn't work as quickly as Kharma

Monday I was feeling kind of off - OK, but not great - until I tried to leave the house, at which point some strange stomach ailment made it perfectly clear I wouldn't be going anywhere without a bathroom in my pocket. Needless to say, I stayed home hoping it would pass and not be the opening act of the family curse (also known as IBD).

Speaking of curses ...

What do you think should happen to a person who bragged over the weekend about how thus far their child had yet to miss the school bus?

What do you think happened this morning?

33/365 kharma works quickly

That would be me behind the camera, dropping off Ittybit at school.

Kharma works faster than Kaopectate.

2 comments:

Jenny Ondioline, A/K/A Dina Williams said...

I hope the Kaopectate works too!

Kcoz said...

I have the same kind of Karma...I can't understand why it does not happen to others more deserving of "Instant Karma"