Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm done being sick

11



My favorite question, in the moral compass category, no less:

"During the fight, would you feel morally comfortable picking up a child and using him/her as a weapon to throw at other children?"

A. No
B. Depends on if he/she attacked me first
C. Yes, I'll do whatever it takes to win

I must say this does ease my mind a great deal. Just last night as I was trying to get the boy to sleep just a little bit more than two hours at a clip, I was wondering if I could really handle this parenting gig. ... the big one hardly sleeps and the little one may never be able to sleep on his own the way things are going.

Now that I know I can take 11 of the little rug rats ... I'm feeling much better.

Let's just say I need to go back to work.

... go ahead. Click on the picture. You know you want to see how many five-year-olds you can take in a fight. You won't sleep until you do. go on ...

2 comments:

k said...

18!! I'm really surprized by this answer... I must be more ruthless taking quizzes than I am in real life.

toyfoto said...

it's so true! you start the quiz trying to be serious and then you get to the moral compass part and realize: 'oh wait, i'm taking a quiz to determine my proclivities on kindergarten fight club. i might as well just let my freak flag fly!