Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fun and games


pishers
Originally uploaded by toyfoto.
Yesterday I got a package from Adorama with some recent photographs. I must have been extremely tired (and overly unconcerned) because I let her handle them long after she began dropping, folding, mutilating and spindling while I fumbled with the camera.
(I suppose that is just my comeuppance for making her say cheese against her will.)
This game continued throughout Jed's intricate dinner preparations, however the rules became WAY too complex for me to follow. She'd hand me two or more at a time but if I accepted more than one photograph she'd grab them all away and start again admonishing me in a tone that implied "mother, you must have a VERY low I.Q."
Eventually, she just gave up and walked away shaking her head. "Oh well."

No comments: