Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Survey says ...


downward facing zookeeper
Originally uploaded by toyfoto.
So I took this Web poll from Chatterbean to find out jest whet kinda a mom I em.

Turns out, after I ernestly answer the fifteen questions, the computerized, non-scientific results inform me that I'm a "zen mommy." When the world is falling apart around me, it says, I am calm as a cucumber.

But I wanted to be a "slacker mom" not a vegetable, I grumble and refresh the toggle buttons to try it again.

The first time I took the "Mommy" test I was surprised to find the inaugural query asking for my gender. Of course this time around I choose the "MALE" toggle and moved on: How many children? None; How do you unwind? I smoke; What kind of lunches to I make? What ever I can rustle up at the 7-11 on the way to the sitter's house; Do you have a job? Nope.

After finishing the revisions I shipped off the answers into the ethosphere and in seconds the results were back in my inbox:

"You are a zen mommy."

Perhaps zen mommies are slackers.

No comments: