Friday, October 03, 2008

Marma Xcetera


Marma Xcetera, originally uploaded by toyfoto.


Mmmm. ... I'm thinking you might be surprised to learn I am a Superhero by night (and on weekends) ... you know. ... in my spare time?

To tell you the truth, I had no idea I lived an alternate life until All About The X showed me the light.

But unlike the other Siobhan, who followed Edna Mold's advice and decided against the inclusion of a cape in her Superhero attire, I like to live on the edge ... I even buy pens I don't need.

I am Marma Xcetera.

My superpower hinges on a single, talismen-lined coat pocket, which miraculously holds infinite amounts of natural treasures (pinecones, rocks and sticks) as well as used tissues and watery bits of chewed food items that have been reluctantly tasted and later refused.

I protect the universe from my kids' detritus.

No comments: